How To Root LYF Flame 7 (ls-4006) In Updated FIrmware

Today we are gonna Root LYF Flame 7 (ls-4006).But before we get into the rooting process I want to warn you that Rooting will break your warranty. I want to make sure that you’re well aware of what you’re doing so.But rooting your phone isn’t all bad, Rooting also gives you a handful of access to your phones feature you can’t access before.



I have two method to root LYF Flame 7 (ls-4006).
If you are using older version of stock rom. Like "LYF_LS-4006_01_07" then you can easily root this device with first method.
But If you are using latest version of  stock rom. Like "LYF_LS-4006_01_13" then you can't use first method, you need to use second method.


First method, Root with KingRoot App.



  1. Download & Install the Kingroot apk. From  here
  2. Now open KINGROOT and make sure you are on the internet via WIFI or Mobile Data,  confirm it then starts ROOTING.
  3. Well it says your device is not rooted well let’s root it! Click on the button "Try to root" and then it will show the percentage of how much rooting is done!
  4. After it’s done, Great this means you are rooted! You have my congrats.


Second Method To Root

This Stock Firmware Version is "LYF_LS-4006_01_09". After flashing this Firmware you can use First method for rooting which is mention above. And you can also root with other apps like KingoRoot, Frameroot...!

If you are facing any kind of problem while rooting. Then feel free to comment. I am always here to reply your answer. And If you like my work then share it with your friends.


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

19 comments

comments
May 16, 2017 at 1:05 AM delete

Nice work! Can you please port this rom for Intex Cloud 4G smart
Same chipset
Same kernel

Reply
avatar
May 16, 2017 at 6:19 AM delete

Without having intex cloud 4g, I can't port it. But you can port it yourself, just Google it how to port sprd based device. And I will support you in fixing bug. You can contact me at my WhatsApp no. +917007480176

Reply
avatar
May 28, 2017 at 3:53 AM delete

If you are running old version of firmware in your phone then you can root it with any app like kingroot, kingroot,etc but if you are running latest version then you can't root it without pc

Reply
avatar
June 25, 2017 at 10:27 PM delete

Sir this firmware is not flashed in my flame 7 please give me it's solution

Reply
avatar
June 25, 2017 at 10:29 PM delete

So i can't flash cm 12.1.in lyf flame 7 please give me it's solution

Reply
avatar
July 4, 2017 at 7:29 AM delete

Can i root without flashing old rom

Reply
avatar
abhi
July 17, 2017 at 5:31 AM delete

I was flashed "LYF_LS-4006_01_09".official stock rom but whem im trying to root by kingroot my device was switched off during proccess and not booted again

Reply
avatar
July 27, 2017 at 4:47 AM delete

Sir I download kingroot and runned it but when it check my LYF flame 7 AMD says that it is not rooted and it say to adapt request it doesn't write that "try to root "so sir how w can I root my device

Reply
avatar
July 27, 2017 at 10:45 AM delete

Flash this stock firmware.http://www.mrhhacking.com/2017/04/stuck-firmware-for-flame7-ls-4006.html and then you can root your device with kingroot. Or flash twrp recovery from fastboot mode and then flash the SuperSU zip for root access.

Reply
avatar
August 12, 2017 at 9:06 PM delete

Dude I an root using teamwin recovery mode after update

Reply
avatar
August 13, 2017 at 1:25 AM delete

But after ota update you will be on stock recovery and you can't root with stock recovery. Flash twrp recovery with fastboot mode and then you can root...

Reply
avatar
March 1, 2018 at 10:43 PM delete

i root my LS4006 by kingroot but it show unstrategy unavailable

Reply
avatar
March 18, 2018 at 11:50 PM delete

I am facing same problem in ls4006_01_09

Reply
avatar
March 19, 2018 at 12:00 AM delete

Please show me complete process for flashing twrp I tried but sticks at waiting for device cannot unlock bootloader

Reply
avatar
March 19, 2018 at 12:03 AM delete

Please show me complete process for flashing twrp I tried but sticks at waiting for device cannot unlock bootloader

Reply
avatar
March 19, 2018 at 12:04 AM delete

I am facing same problem in ls4006_01_09

Reply
avatar